Cheap Flights To Los Angeles
Disney land and Universal Studios are there in everyone’s must visit list. Cheap flights to Los Angeles are available to visit these two lands of marvel. To book the tickets visit expedia-flight-deals.com.
Age is just a number when it comes to visiting the Disney land or Universal studio. Disney land is the Official residence of the famous cartoon character,” Mickey Mouse”. It also has many exciting and fun things with in. Universal studio is a place where all you favorite movie characters walk beside you for real. What are you still waiting for? book your cheap flights to Los Angeles for holiday vacations.
What to see at Disney Land?
- This place is ideal for a family get away, that comes with the tag line, “happiest place on earth”.
- You can see Disney characters wandering in the streets.
- Hotels, restaurants, shopping, amusement parks, resorts, and you name it for a fun filled entertainment, they have it.
- Attractions, character entertainment, recreation, etc. are some of the things you can try doing it here.
- Halloween times are the best time to pay a visit to Disney land.
- Get cheap flights to Los Angeles for visiting Disney land with your kids.
Things to keep in mind before touring to Disney land
- Plan ahead: as you have so many attractions to see, a day trip to Disney land will not be sufficient.
- Fastpass Early: to avoid the lines or queue (which is very in evitable at Disney land) you can use the Fastpass, which will be stamped on your ticket to avoid the long standing in the queues.
- Wear comfortable attire: decide on choosing the right shoes as you will have to walk A LOT! Do not wear shoes that looks fancy, you will end up with pain in your legs. Wear hat ad sun glasses during summer
Are you looking for the best cheap flights to Los Angeles? Visit our website for exciting deals to tour these paradises on earth.
What to see at the universal studios?
- Fast and the furious super charged is a dynamic hydraulic motion based ride. This ride gives an adrenaline rush to the guests with its special 3D-HD imagery. This ride gives you the real feel of being a part of the famous movie the fast and the furious.
- The Simpsons ride- in this in the space surrounding the Simpsons ride comes alive and is more a family friendly ride.
- Despicable Me- inspired from the famous blockbuster movie and its character Minions, this ride is again a motion stimulator ride. It also has super silly fun land which is an outdoor play zone for the family.
- Transformers: the ride- is a treat not to be missed. It is the line between fiction and reality with HD 3D media and flight stimulator technology combined gives you a never on earth experience.
Things to keep in mind before visiting the Universal Studios:
- Buy tickets in advance – it will take advantage of this guaranteed entry and early admission
- Choose your time of visit- spring, winter and fall see less crowd. So choose the right time to avoid crowd.
- Front line passes: if choosing a holiday times try buying the front line passes to avoid standing in long queues for each ride.
- You can bring your own water.